Mobile 0413 891 284
Renee Seidel of Rental Property Network is pleased to present this stunning brand-new 4 Bedroom home, located in the new St Yves Estate in Roseworthy.
What we love about this home:
– Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have built in robes
– Quality floorboards throughout the main living areas with plush carpet to the bedrooms
– Spacious kitchen with overhead cupboards, electric oven, gas 5 burner cooktop, electric rangehood and dishwasher
– Ducted Reverse cycle Air conditioning throughout for all year-round comfort
– Spacious laundry with large benchtop and direct access to the rear yard
– Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Double garage with automatic roller door
– Low maintenance front yard with double driveway
– Undercover alfresco to the back yard
– Artificial Lawn, very low maintenance
– Rainwater tank
Making the move to the ever popular suburb of Roseworthy will be beneficial with the brand new Trinity College Campus and parks at your fingertips. This home exemplifies the best of living in a new estate. Situated form a short drive to Gawler and straight on to the Northern Expressway, this area is conveniently located and well connected to the things that matter most in life.
* TO REGISTER CLICK ON RED 'GET IN TOUCH' BUTTON *
Lease term: 12-month tenancy preferred
Pets: Pets negotiable on application
Water: Tenant(s) will be responsible for water usage and supply
Internet: Tenant(s) responsibility to complete own investigations and enquiries
* only those who have inspected the property in person will be eligible to apply
* applications will be processed only if fully completed with required ID attached for all applicants over 18 years of age
* applicants will need to meet the 'rent to income' ratio. The 'rent-to-income' ratio is the percentage of income a tenant will need for the monthly rent.
Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However, no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.