Mobile 0487 880 019
Please view the photos and floorplan prior to submitting an application.
Submit an application.
If you are successfully pre-approved you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing of the property, this process can take up to 3 business days.
Ideally positioned close to Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre, Burton Primary School and many known and respected eateries and parks, you will find this beautifully presented four bedroom house just waiting for the next lucky family to make it theirs!
– Open plan living area including family room, kitchen and dining to keep the chef of the house a part of the family activities.
– Stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher, stove cook top, oven and range hood.
– Master bedroom positioned at front of house with spacious walk-in robe and ensuite for luxury living.
– French doors leading into formal lounge which is ideally located at the front of the house for welcoming guests.
– Built-in robes to bedrooms two, three, and four for convenient storage.
– Three-way bathroom for convenience with large vanity area and plenty of bench space.
Built in 2007, this wonderful family home sits on a 600sqm allotment just minutes from local and well-known shopping facilities like Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre and multiple parks, reserves and transportation options. With so much to love and enjoy in an ideal and sought after location, this rare rental offering will not last long!
Lease term: 12 month lease preferred
Heating/Cooling: Ducted Reverse Cycle
Pets: Pets will be considered upon application
Water: Tenant(s) will be responsible for water usage and supply
Internet: Tenant(s) responsibility to complete own investigations and enquiries
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Golden Grove, Greenwith, Gulfview Heights, Hillbank, Ingle Farm, Mawson Lakes, Modbury Heights, Munno Para West, One Tree Hill, Parafield Gardens, Para Hills, Para Hills West, Paralowie, Pooraka, Salisbury, Salisbury East, Salisbury North, Salisbury Plain, Salisbury Park, Salisbury Heights, Smithfield, Walkley Heights, Wynn Vale.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.