Mobile 0400 088 901
Natasha Paravia From Rental Property Network is Proud to offer this Brand New 4 Bedroom Hickinbotham Build in the New Riverlea Park Estate
The property boasts a double auto garage with internal access and an inviting theatre room. The kitchen is a chef's delight, complete with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, and a spacious butler's pantry, perfect for entertaining guests.
The open plan living area features a combined kitchen, dining, and family room, which seamlessly flows out to the al fresco entertaining area, creating an indoor-outdoor entertaining space that is perfect for hosting family and friends.
This beautiful home has four bedrooms, each with built-in robes, and the luxurious master bedroom features a spacious ensuite with double sink and a large dressing room. Additionally, the home has a walk-in linen closet, a laundry room with a linen closet, and reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling.
– Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have built in robes
– Quality floorboards throughout the main living areas with plush carpet to the bedrooms
– Spacious kitchen with overhead cupboards, electric oven, gas 5 burner cooktop, electric rangehood and dishwasher
– Ducted Reverse cycle Air conditioning throughout for all year-round comfort
– Spacious laundry with large benchtop and direct access to the rear yard
– Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Double garage with automatic roller door
– Low maintenance front yard with double driveway
– Undercover alfresco to the back yard
– Artificial Lawn, very low maintenance
Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this stunning rental house your new home.
Lease term: 12-month tenancy preferred.
Pets: Small pets negotiable on application
Water: Tenant(s) will be responsible for water usage and supply
Internet: Tenant(s) responsible to complete own investigations and inquiries
* Applications will be processed only if fully completed with the required ID attached for all applicants over 18 years of age
* Applicants will need to meet the 'rent to income' ratio. The 'rent-to-income' ratio is the percentage of income a tenant will need for the monthly rent.