Mobile 0405 112 599
Georgina Bueti of Rental Property Network is pleased to present this gorgeous 2 bedroom unit less than a minute's walk from Grange Beach.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS UNIT:
– Single story unit in small group of 5
– Tucked at rear of group with rear lane access
– Carport perfectly located beside rear entry to unit
– 2 good sized bedrooms with polished floor boards
– Near new kitchen with gas stove
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Heating and cooling
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Separate internal laundry
– LED lights throughout
– Off street parking
So close to popular schools including Henley High School, St Michael's College, Grange Primary and Star of the Sea School.
Public transport is very convenient with a bus stop just across the road. A 15 minute walk (or 2 minute drive) to Grange Railway station. It's also an easy Uber or taxi ride home from the city.
A short walk to gorgeous Henley Beach and short drive or nice walk to Henley Square restaurants and cafes. Get ready for a wonderful lifestyle that awaits you.
Please click on "Get In Touch" red button to register for inspection
** OPEN TO VIEW TUESDAY 20th JUNE 5.00pm – 5.15pm **
Please contact agent directly for alternate times on email@example.com
Lease term: 12 month lease preferred
Pets: No pets sorry
Water: Tenant(s) will be responsible for a portion of water usage and supply
Internet: Tenant(s) responsibility to complete own investigations and enquiries
* only those who have inspected the property in person will be eligible to apply
* applications will be processed only if fully completed with required ID attached for all applicants over 18 years of age
* applicants will need to meet the 'rent to income' ratio. The 'rent-to-income' ratio is the percentage of income a tenant will need for the monthly rent.
Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.